PDA

View Full Version : Zombies

AAREN
07-25-2012, 07:51 PM
What will you do girls and guys when in a dark , cold night you are going somewhere and you came to know that your girlfriend/boyfriend is A ZOMBIE.
:mad: :confused:

I am Gonna die... HUH

Adam Ross
07-26-2012, 02:50 AM
Are you kidding me? I am gonna do the wisest move of all..RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! .... but if she chases me, then i'm gonna have to kill her cold blood----ZOMBIEPOCALYPS STYLE!

ginAddiction
07-26-2012, 03:53 AM
Why is everybody----including me so obsessed with Zombiepocalypse? You know if the world is about to end i would prefer it to end with ZOMBIES! but please don't make my family and friends ZOMBIES, It would be hard killing them.

LadyLuck
07-26-2012, 06:02 AM
Why is everybody----including me so obsessed with Zombiepocalypse? You know if the world is about to end i would prefer it to end with ZOMBIES! but please don't make my family and friends ZOMBIES, It would be hard killing them.

I most certainly AGREE... it would be hard killing zmobified loved ones... I might aswell just be one of them instead of always running and aiming for the head shot just to save my dear life..lol

MysteriousOlive
07-26-2012, 06:45 AM
It makes me want to alwyas bring a frying pan with me... lol.. if you have played left4dead another Zombiepocalypse game... then you know what I'm talking about...

AAREN
07-26-2012, 06:54 AM
Running will be the only option at that time, ... And of course she will chase you, so " YOU HAVE TO DARE ",:D " ADAM ROSS "

MysteriousOlive
07-26-2012, 07:04 AM
Come to think of it, if you found out that your boyfriend is a vampire.... then it would be another story.. instead of running, hmm "bite me?" lol

HorrorChick
07-26-2012, 09:30 AM
If my boyfriend turned out to be a zombie, I'll run like hell till I reach my home. Good thing I've planted pea shooters in my lawn.. Just ready for Zombipocalypse lol

Shredder
07-26-2012, 11:21 PM
So, ...you found out you're girlfriend was a zombie but then while running away from her you accidentally into some vampire and eventually gave him/her dinner. HAHA! Ahh that's just stupid. Sorry. I would love being a vampire but a daywalker. But please don't follow up with this vampire stuff co'z it would take us to another topic. We are talking about Zombies here. LMAO!

Alex
07-27-2012, 09:27 AM
If I found my girlfriend a Zombie .... My Heart Goes away... I would still love her, If she does not Harm me...

HallowQueen
07-28-2012, 02:31 PM
Did you see the movie "Rec 3"? Well, it was a Zombie movie but it wasn't virus related. It was actually related to Demonic possession. So everybody was Zombiefied including the two main character which is a newly wedded couple. The Bride was infected, so the Groom kissed her by the time she was turning. The now Zombiefied Bride bites off her Groom's tongue. I don't wanna be much of a spoiler to you guys so just watch it. It's just so sweet the Groom had to stay with the love of his life until their death (on their wedding day). OOOppppsss i did it again.

Adam Ross
07-28-2012, 02:37 PM
Well you haven't actually spoiled it for me co'z i already saw it. I love the bride, i think shes pretty. Was it Italian?

Adam Ross
07-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Running will be the only option at that time, ... And of course she will chase you, so " YOU HAVE TO DARE ",:D " ADAM ROSS "

Well i think i better should, just promise to be there in case i wet my pants trying.

HallowQueen
07-28-2012, 02:50 PM
If my lover becomes a zombie, i'd kill him instantly. I'd put him off his misery, he's already dead the minute that whatever thing that is driving him mad and starving for flesh.