Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Hello from a new member
Register

Hello from a new member

Greetings, Hween and horror fans. I'm SueR and I've just joined. Been a long-time fan of the Caverns. I have a Hween Web site if you'd like to come over and check it out. Drop me a line and let me know what you thought and what your favorite part was. Happy hauntings!

http://s2prdp.net/hal/

hey & welcome.

hello! and welcome
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    Welcome SueR!
    Interesting website. Lots of flash stuff. I got tired of clicking to see the next page so I don't know if you had anything other than flash images to look at. Sorry.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Thanks for the welcome.

Hauntiholik - The pages are done in Flash so that everyone can hear sound (Flash is currently the only way people with different browsers and operating systems can all hear the sound on the pages). It only takes about 10 minutes to go through the whole site. It's too much effort to click a few times?

Blog Entries
    LOL! Yeah, 10 minutes is a lot when I have props to build.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort