Register

Thread: Zombie Movies?

Zombie Movies?

Just recently talks about canibalism have made quite a buzz, many are joking around that people should be ready for zombie apocalypse Honestly I find zombie movies funny rather than scary... so much for a horror flick. Well the only movie i like that had zombies infused in the story was Legion, I'm not even sure if it is considered a a horror movie. If zombie apocalypse will happen, I will place treadmill facing backwards all over my yard.. it should do fine for zombies

Yep Zombie movies are quite funny, I remember one where the main characters hid inside a mall lol; I forgot the title of this zombie movie it was quite hilarious. Does anyone remember the title of the movie?

Zombie movies are hilarious but then again, if an apocalypse will come; I'd rather choose an exciting one like this and run like mad and save myself left4dead style. From frying pans to guitars HAHA.

No Buddy! What you need against ZOMBIES are FIGHTING PLANTS! LMAO! WE ARE ZOMBIEPOCALYPSE OBSSESSED FREAKS! But what would you feel if you were one of the survivors and you happen to saw one of your zombified loved ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    No Buddy! What you need against ZOMBIES are FIGHTING PLANTS! LMAO! WE ARE ZOMBIEPOCALYPSE OBSSESSED FREAKS! But what would you feel if you were one of the survivors and you happen to saw one of your zombified loved ones?
    Pea shooters and sunflowers!! Seed now lol