Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Dares For Halloween

During halloween with my friends, we make sure to give each other a fright.... We've done some silly pranks and shared scary stories with the lights out and so much for a romantic candle light moment; twas' definitely an eerie situation most especially when the wind blows so hard that we have to lit the candles again. Good thing we also have flash lights lol.. We also play spin the bottle and consequences are to stay in a pitch dark room which we feel is the scariest part of the house and the one I hate the most is to do the bloody Mary dare.

How about you? what do you normally do during halloween?

I know I'm not afraid of the dark and all but shoot,,, I will never do the bloody Mary dare, haha. What we do during halloween is dress up in costumes like a bunch of little kids; but instead of having candies we have beers

How about ouija board? Are you guys brave enough to do this?... First thing frst, I personally would not dare lol. Just want to know if any of you had actually tried this.

Hi guys, I am not an American but that Bloody Mary dare you are talking about is very sick. I don't think i can do it myself. But i have this very scary experience back in my town. It was weekend so my friends and i decided to do something not ordinary. There was this rumored haunted house that nobody in the town really goes so that's our target. And the point was to play SPIRIT OF THE GLASS game. It is very similar to OUIJA board. It's played by reciting bible verses and prayers for how many times and then calls out any available ghost to participate the game of question and answers. Questions including WHAT IS HIS NAME (the ghost) "HOW DID HE DIED, CAN HE PREDICT THE FUTURE and whatever questions you might wanna ask. The deal is to finish the ritual to avoid EVIL SPIRIT POSSESSION. When i heard about it, i said NOOOOOO!!!! I am not signing up for that shit. ALL of them went on with it, i never did. Do you know what happened the next week? 3 of them got possessed...that was the scariest shit i have ever been into, what if i participated? then i could've been one of those possessed individuals. I would've have been spinning my head 360 degress and sticking a rosary in my butt saying "YOU KNOW NOW WHAT HE DID!?? YOU"RE ACTING SON!"""

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    I would've have been spinning my head 360 degress and sticking a rosary in my butt saying "YOU KNOW NOW WHAT HE DID!?? YOU"RE ACTING SON!"""

LMAO! YOU RUINED IT MAN! I was supposedly feeling a little creeped out but then, you crazy son************** HAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by ginAddiction View Post
    LMAO! YOU RUINED IT MAN! I was supposedly feeling a little creeped out but then, you crazy son************** HAHAHA!
    I thought he would be saying in a possessed voice... "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy... I'm a bad a** spirit.. you called me maybe" LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck View Post
    "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy... I'm a bad a** spirit.. you called me maybe" LMAO
    I like this! i might probably make a Music Video Spoof of this one, you wanna be featured? LMAO! Lyrics at your credit of course LadyLuck. You can be the "possessed Carlae Rae Jepsen". hahah!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Hi guys, I am not an American but that Bloody Mary dare you are talking about is very sick. I don't think i can do it myself. But i have this very scary experience back in my town. It was weekend so my friends and i decided to do something not ordinary. There was this rumored haunted house that nobody in the town really goes so that's our target. And the point was to play SPIRIT OF THE GLASS game. It is very similar to OUIJA board. It's played by reciting bible verses and prayers for how many times and then calls out any available ghost to participate the game of question and answers. Questions including WHAT IS HIS NAME (the ghost) "HOW DID HE DIED, CAN HE PREDICT THE FUTURE and whatever questions you might wanna ask. The deal is to finish the ritual to avoid EVIL SPIRIT POSSESSION.
    We've done a little variation of your spirit of the glass; try spirit of the coin, at first it was exciting but later on I got tired..... tired of dragging the coin to scare my friends lol

Quote Originally Posted by CaraYCruz View Post
    We've done a little variation of your spirit of the glass; try spirit of the coin, at first it was exciting but later on I got tired..... tired of dragging the coin to scare my friends lol
    Pranks are epic! we did one before to scare our friends. We actually caught them in video. That was the most hilarious prank we've done to our friends. They thought they were in for some real scary experience but end up being the laughing stock for a week. I can't tell you how we did it though, you might do the same to your friends. hehe.

When we were younger, we tried to play ouija board... but my mum saw us and told us that it was not a wise thing to do. They say that doing that will not just summon spirits but may irritate them as well. She told us to never play with something that may provoke the unkonwn.