Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zombies

Zombies

What will you do girls and guys when in a dark , cold night you are going somewhere and you came to know that your girlfriend/boyfriend is A ZOMBIE.

I am Gonna die... HUH

Are you kidding me? I am gonna do the wisest move of all..RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! .... but if she chases me, then i'm gonna have to kill her cold blood----ZOMBIEPOCALYPS STYLE!

Why is everybody----including me so obsessed with Zombiepocalypse? You know if the world is about to end i would prefer it to end with ZOMBIES! but please don't make my family and friends ZOMBIES, It would be hard killing them.

Quote Originally Posted by ginAddiction View Post
    Why is everybody----including me so obsessed with Zombiepocalypse? You know if the world is about to end i would prefer it to end with ZOMBIES! but please don't make my family and friends ZOMBIES, It would be hard killing them.
    I most certainly AGREE... it would be hard killing zmobified loved ones... I might aswell just be one of them instead of always running and aiming for the head shot just to save my dear life..lol

It makes me want to alwyas bring a frying pan with me... lol.. if you have played left4dead another Zombiepocalypse game... then you know what I'm talking about...

Running will be the only option at that time, ... And of course she will chase you, so " YOU HAVE TO DARE ", " ADAM ROSS "

Come to think of it, if you found out that your boyfriend is a vampire.... then it would be another story.. instead of running, hmm "bite me?" lol

If my boyfriend turned out to be a zombie, I'll run like hell till I reach my home. Good thing I've planted pea shooters in my lawn.. Just ready for Zombipocalypse lol

So, ...you found out you're girlfriend was a zombie but then while running away from her you accidentally into some vampire and eventually gave him/her dinner. HAHA! Ahh that's just stupid. Sorry. I would love being a vampire but a daywalker. But please don't follow up with this vampire stuff co'z it would take us to another topic. We are talking about Zombies here. LMAO!

If I found my girlfriend a Zombie .... My Heart Goes away... I would still love her, If she does not Harm me...