Register

Talk about your bad dreams

Last nights started with me and four others trapped in a filthy, dark rec area that included a deep, dark, dirty pool. Me and the other strangers that I found myself trapped with were all frantic in trying to figure out why we had been delivered to this location. I can't remember whether we all found ourselves inside the pool from the beginning or not, but either way we ended up all being inside the pool. I remember others were calm about not being able to see in front of them, but the fact that I was unable to see what was lurking beneath me, needless to say, freaked me out. I remember being able to wade through the water and would constantly find a floating limb, eye or fingernail. Unfortunately, the rest of the dream was a bit fuzzy.. but I have a vivid picture of a few of the other strangers who were present were savagely ripped into pieces by the man who brought us there. The point is: A main component in many of my dreams is that fear of never being discovered or being confined forever.

Perhaps you have a deeper sense of fear for your future. I mean not knowing what's lurking underneath, or being scared of the things floating infront of you... I guess it is a subconscious representation of your fears.. What do you think?

Yes I am also Agree with Horrorchick! that you have a strong sense of fear inside!

Why are nightmares so surreal? Everytime i have one, the setting was exactly the same with the environment i am sleeping. Its like i am half awake but cannot move my body. This happened to me a lot of times.

Like for instance, I was sleeping in my room. What happened was i thought i woke up to some sort of BONE SNAPPING NOISE nearby, and there's this very cold hands touching my legs. When i opened my eyes, there's this naked dead girl trying all her best to reach out for me. The thing is that she was actually lying next to me, half her body was facing the wall and then she was trying to face me. I really tried with all my might to wake up but just couldn't. Thank god my brother was there to wake me up. It was so scary. Its not the only incident.

When I was about 7-8 years old.I had a vivid recurring nightmare. I would see a thin horizontal black line on a white background. As I looked more closely, I saw that it was not a continuous line, but a row of tiny black dots marching from right to left. Then the dots became "aware" that I was watching and stopped suddenly, then the line of dots rushed in my direction and I became horrified as I realized that the dot directly in front of me was going to engulf me, and I woke up screaming. I had that exact same nightmare periodically for probably 2-3 years. I have no idea where that one came from, nor any idea why I was so convinced that I would be obliterated by the black dot. I would always wake up screaming as the dot got so close (big) that it filled my field of vision with blackness

I have this dreams perhaps 2 times a week. I lay down to go to sleep and that stage before you completely fall asleep you open your eyes and all of the sudden there is a dark figure in the room. I try to scream so my dog can protect me or move but nothing happens. Last night I dreamed ( it felt so real) that since I couldnt talk u rolled off my bed. And I fell off. While I was going down I fell so slowly that when I hit the ground I didn't feel a single thing. Then I woke up in my bed.

Quote Originally Posted by HallowQueen View Post
    Why are nightmares so surreal? Everytime i have one, the setting was exactly the same with the environment i am sleeping. Its like i am half awake but cannot move my body. This happened to me a lot of times.

Like for instance, I was sleeping in my room. What happened was i thought i woke up to some sort of BONE SNAPPING NOISE nearby, and there's this very cold hands touching my legs. When i opened my eyes, there's this naked dead girl trying all her best to reach out for me. The thing is that she was actually lying next to me, half her body was facing the wall and then she was trying to face me. I really tried with all my might to wake up but just couldn't. Thank god my brother was there to wake me up. It was so scary. Its not the only incident.
    That's the kind of dream i would not want to wake up to...

Quote Originally Posted by HallowQueen View Post

Who knows it could be a real ghost talking to you, She's probably trying to send you a message perhaps you're a pyschic. hehe.

Jesse Grageda
    oct. 5th 2013

I look up to the sky, a deep blood-red sky. And the sun is black, releasing a strange glow instead of normal light. There are black clouds swirling in the sky. The city behind me is full of agonizing screams and loud gunshots can continually be heard in the distance. But, I'm not in the city any more; I'm in a field, running from the rain. A rain that is like pure acid. Acid that can kill mercilessly. A little girl of no more than five years of age is with me. She has platinum blond hair and strange glowing blue eyes. I do not know her name nor have I ever seen her before now, but I am trying to help her. She is so small and innocent. We are, both of us, in this field that is occupied by a mass of dead bodies. There is only an occasional patch of dry brown dirt amid the slushy and mostly red mud; red from being saturated with blood. Dead bodies lay in heaping mounds and completely surround us. We are running endlessly over the decaying corpses. The little girl then trips and the force of the fall rips her hand away from mine. I want to stop to help her, but the acid rain, it's so close! There is nothing to be done but hope her death is a quick one. Unfortunately, it is not! I turn and call to her to keep moving! "Run! Crawl if you have to! Get out of the rain!" Too late... As she finally manages to stand, and with a wave of tears streaming down her virtuous face, the acidic drizzle covers her unprotected body. I know I should run, but I can't! I'm frozen! She lets out torturous screams of terror as her tiny body is instantly overwhelmed by the excruciating pain. Her screaming is so harrowing and terrible! No one should ever have to suffer like that. I watch in horror as the bubbling acid eats relentlessly through her soft young flesh, blood pouring down her arms like a red waterfall. Her skin has all but disappeared, leaving only vulnerable muscle exposed against the downpour. Her bare skull is visible, and yet she continues to shriek in torment. I watch until her bones crumple and are finally gone all together. The black cloud approaches and I turn to flee. "That fate will not befall me!" My body aches as I run... "How long have I been running? Where am I going? I don't know, but I hope I get there fast!" I can see a cave just ahead as well as a familiar face. A friend greets me at the cavern's entrance. He acts as though none of this bothered him. Maybe it didn't... He's smoking a Camel cigarette. I go inside the cave, but he stays behind. He will not die. I know that, but I don't know why or how. The cave is dark and I seem to walk forever. Things too hideous to describe brush up against me as I walk. I come to a cavernous room. There is a huge fire in the center of the room with many odd psychedelic colors bouncing off its damp grungy walls. Many horrific demons dance around the blazing fire in dizzying circles. I hide behind a boulder and sneak around to get a better look, but one of them hears my movement. The demon is colorful and short in stature (only three feet tall). He turns toward me and imparts a monstrous smile as he continues to perform his strange dance. Even though the other demons are at least ten feet tall, I somehow feel that the short one is the leader... That's about it. However, the nightmare ends differently every time I have it and it never finishes completely.

They say you start to forget most of your dreams 5 minutes after you wake up, but why can't you forget the nightmares? I still remember some nightmares from when 10 years ago and with details too.
    Fish

I say feesh, the easy deesh that's so deleesh

Chicken

I say mghyon ghyon, too much dark meat can ruin your figure