Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Any SICK ideas for COB?

DO you have any good SICK ideas for our main CavernsOfBlood.com site?

Administrator
    We are going to be adding some nice stuff this year!

I would like to have another online game similar to Caverns of Blood. Instead of caverns it could be catacombs. I am not a story writer but I like puzzles and mysteries. This is just an idea. The player is an urban explorer. He or she has is supposed to meet a fellow urban explorer who is going to show them an abandoned bomb shelter they have discovered. When the player gets to their friend house the friend is gone but has left behind a video showing how to get to the bomb shelter and indicates that the bomb shelter has an opening in its foundation leading to a much older set of catacombs. From evidence in the friends home, like a dated note or news paper, it is apparent that the friend has not been home for several days. The player then decides to find out what happened to their friend by exploring the bomb shelter an then the catacombs. You could add some Lovecraftian elements like tentacled creatures and secret cult members who practice rituals in the catacombs. The player could find clues along the way and rescue their friend and make horrifying discoveries about strange creatures that are lurking under our cities all around the world.

I know it needs work.

Perry

Administrator
    Great input. All suggestions will be taken very seriously. Very cool thought process!
    Will certainly make notes and hopefully one day something as this can happen.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by realitypixel View Post
    I would like to have another online game similar to Caverns of Blood. Instead of caverns it could be catacombs. I am not a story writer but I like puzzles and mysteries. This is just an idea. The player is an urban explorer. He or she has is supposed to meet a fellow urban explorer who is going to show them an abandoned bomb shelter they have discovered. When the player gets to their friend house the friend is gone but has left behind a video showing how to get to the bomb shelter and indicates that the bomb shelter has an opening in its foundation leading to a much older set of catacombs. From evidence in the friends home, like a dated note or news paper, it is apparent that the friend has not been home for several days. The player then decides to find out what happened to their friend by exploring the bomb shelter an then the catacombs. You could add some Lovecraftian elements like tentacled creatures and secret cult members who practice rituals in the catacombs. The player could find clues along the way and rescue their friend and make horrifying discoveries about strange creatures that are lurking under our cities all around the world.

I know it needs work.

Perry

You should make a topic about haloween. It's always a good discussion subject.

Bring back scarbie!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Conners View Post
    Bring back scarbie!!!!!
    You Mean This
    , Skullkid2802

Blog Entries
    And also I would love if the animation of the week was back...seriously.
    , Skullkid2802

Hi how about we post new Latest creepy, spooky stories from the internet? I mean like Horror Press Releases?

Yeah i agree with Steve's idea. That would be very good!