Register

Tell us your scary GHOST EXPERIENCES....

Hi everyone, mind sharing your scary ghost experiences? or even something close to scary...try it. it won't hurt.

One night i was riding my motorcycle on my way back home, when i thought there was a big truck trying to run over me so i stopped to the side in an instant. When i took off my helmet, there was nothing..I was pretty sure there was some huge monstrous noise like that of a truck and a very blinding light. Now tell me what that was.

What if i tell you there's a poltergeist in our ancestral house in Mississippi. That house was built by our great great grandfather back in the 1800's. People say, i mean everyone in the town talks of spooky things and ghost manifestations in there. My only experience is that when i was a kid, i always thought we had an old-fashioned black nanny, (like 1800's style) yes that one. When i was growing my parents convinced me she never existed.

I am not sure if I ever have really had a scary ghost experience or not. The one time I was spending the night at my best friend's house. We were in their basement. It got really cold in there for no reason, and then a decoration fell off the wall suddenly. It was a little freaky, and we definitely did not stay down there for too much longer!

A couple local libraries are said to be haunted (one is mentioned in a book that their copy of such book had the pages missing). One library is way the other side of the county so never been there but once and the other I did feel something near me when I was in a back corner with the biographies and knew there was no one else in the section. Another time we went to a bed and breakfast next county over and ate dinner. A chandelier dimmed while the rest stayed bright, and my wife thought one of them was turning though I didn't see it doing so. If we can ever afford to we would like to go back and spend a night there.

When I was 12, I woke in the middle of the night and saw a dark figure with a hat in the hallway going into a certain room, I went to check in the room and there was nothing. Years later, I was reading online about ghosts and realized that I was not the only one who saw the guy with the hat, it's a thing like slender man, only it's real not internet's creation.