Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cabin In The Woods

This is the last "horror" movie that I saw at the movie theater. So, it's been a few months! I wouldn't even really call it horror, I would call it very interesting! lol. Did anyone else see it?

I actually did catch this one. I expected it to be quite different then what it was. Considering, it was made by the same people who did the Paranormal Activity movies. The one guy in it was really cute too! I was sad when he died.

Hi i haven't seen that movie yet. I missed it on the Theaters that is why i have been waiting for a good copy if it in Torrents. Do you know any good links to it?

Hi there, I just saw Cabin in the Woods last night and it was a good one! Its totally new and unique from other horror movies, although i think it wasn't a horror movie.

Hi Jamie, can you please give me a link where you got the movie downloaded from? Thanks buddy.

You can go to Google and just type "Cabin by the Woods torrent" and then you'll have thousands of result. Its now up to you which to click.

I can't afford clicking on unsafe sites. My antivirus is inactive. I need trusted sites, can you please just send the link of a trusted site.

It's "CABIN IN THE WOODS", not CABIN BY THE WOODS. @ Warzone, Here's some good sites you cant try H33t(dot)com or USAbit(dot)com. I like them because they have preview photo of the video quality.

hi i got the movie now, thank you so much for sharing, Jamie and Micheal. I'll be watching it later. AND PLEASE....................NO SPOILERS!

It's no problem man, glad to help you get that. You still ain't done watching?