Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: True Blood

True Blood

Any True Blood fans? Gotta love it!

Administrator
    I have not seen it in a while. But LOVE it. Only can watch after the kids go to bed.

It is one of the best shows EVER!

We are totally caught up and looking forward to the new season of True Blood as well. My daughter has trouble with the show due to the fact it doesn't follow the books consistency. I have never read them, so I enjoy this show quite a bit... Their vamps 'die' rather messy, LOL
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

The show is written very well, but I think the books are way better, like Morticia says :P I do like how they've started to add storyline now and not just have multiple sex scenes in each episode.

Blog Entries
    I love the show! Pam is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauntiholik View Post
    I love the show! Pam is my hero.
    Yes! Pam rocks!

Blog Entries
    I've been invited to a True Blood party next month. Of course it's vampire themed and all of the food and drink must to red in color.
    Anybody else doing a party?
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Since I only saw season 1 and part of 2, did the show stay just as good? Better?

Blog Entries
    If you like werewolves then the show stayed good. Sorry if I just posted a spoiler for you.
    The next season should have witches amongst other "things".
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort