Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: True Blood

Blog Entries
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

actually season 3 was my favorite so far.. I haven't read any of the books at all, so just going by the show.
    Haunt--the party sounds fun
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

we had a season 3 marathon yesterday and you know I totally think 3 is the BEST so far. I also remembered HOW much I LOVE this show and am looking forward to the 26th of June
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    Time to turn HBO on while the show runs. *sigh* No more cease and desist letters.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Pam is awesome! I really love Lafayette also.
    After just rewatching Season 3 I am really looking forward to 4

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I love it all. Guess I need to find the time HAHA and catch up.

I do remember that I had to watch it when the kids were not around.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by COB View Post
    I do remember that I had to watch it when the kids were not around.
    Yep. I would watch it on my computer after the kids went to bed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauntiholik View Post
    I've been invited to a True Blood party next month. Of course it's vampire themed and all of the food and drink must to red in color.
    Anybody else doing a party?
    Yah...Vampire Revel..9-10-11

I have watched ALL the eps on my PC as well After finishing season 3 (AGAIN) on Monday I am totally psyched for june 26th altho, I won't actually see it on June 26th as we don't have HBO..But as we ALL know there are definitely ways around things besides paying wicked high cable bills

Blog Entries
    Thoughts on last night's show?

<< SPOILER ALERT>>

Okay, I haven't read the books. I got sucked into the HBO series so y'all have some insight that I don't have....and don't want!
    Jumping forward a year does make the story different. I assume that Bill did kill the Queen since he is now the King. Terra, now "Toni" pitches for the other team. Umm k.
    Sam shot his brother in the leg or butt and now his brother is being taken care of by Hoyt's mom? WTF?

I love the fact that Jason grew a brain.

Eric, ohhhhh Eric. Go get Sookie! hehehe