Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: True Blood

hmmm I reproted it... WHY is it still here LOL!
    I think Alcide really needs to be a lone wolf and dump the vampire blood crack whore, LOL...

Just thought I'd keep it on topic
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Pam tired of Tara I wish Pam would have eaten her! and Yes, Tommy so has to go...Have you watched the comic con panel for 2011..quite entertaining
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I caught the video for it. It got me through to the next show.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

alright, bored now with puppy dog Eric... ready for him to be arrogant Eric again ..Still lovin me some Werewolf lol. Twas pretty good Sunday Night..looking forward to Episode 9

Blog Entries
    ditto! Hehehe
    I don't know why I was expecting more from the shower scene. People have been hyping it for awhile and all I thought was "that was it???".
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

heh I didn't even get the whole snow thing until I watched the interview with Ball that said it was all about 'the blood'..Sookie's blood gives him a buzz and vampire blood gives uninjured people a buzz and that was the out come... and I was like yeah, ok... and so much for shower scene all the book people have been waiting for, lol--as my kid said, some things are better left alone LOL--

Blog Entries
    GAHHHH! More spam!

just read that Kristine Bauer & Sam Trammel are going to be a Spookie in October in Orlando..
    Damn conventions are sooo expensives If they get Lafayette, Eric, or Alcide, then I'm gonna cry

Blog Entries
    If you go I'll be green with envy.

The dam Conventions cost soo much VIP is already sold out.. Remember we have cannibal_carrots b-day on the 29th and it's a big one..21..I'd hate to have her pass out from seeing Alexander Skaarsgard he favorite vampire Looking forward to Sunday night as Always