Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: True Blood

Blog Entries
    Terra will be returning for season 5 in some fashion. Ghost or newly turned vampire - I don't know.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Oh yeah very,very upset about Jesus as well I liked him!

We have been wondering maybe if this season was just setting up for seasons to come.. lotta doors open.
    The apperence of Rene was awesome also--
    Boy Grans kitchen sure should have an awful lot of residual ghost energy, eh? LOL
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Boy Am I late or what, I've just started watching this series had a true blood marathon haha... Well I'm loving it so far, I gues it's better late than never right?

YEa.... I love it too, Hero is handsome, and show is superb...

I haven't seen any episode of that series,if you're saying its good then i might as well check it out. The last horror series i have seen was The Walking Dead and American Horror Story. Sure i'll be watching one episode today, you people got me curious with your positive comments.

True Blood is a good TV-series. Its one of my favorite shows now. I just started watching the 2nd season!

I love True Blood, its got another taste of a vampire story. I like the character depict a vampire character. They are not represented as monsters and animals. Its very good.

I agree with that. I hope they would add another series. Thanks for sharing here

Junior Member TrueBloodFan_Tabatha's Avatar
    I'm a HUGE true blood fan! I think it just keeps getting more & more interesting! I don't know why ppl are complaining about it in all honesty!