-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

hmmm Haunt
    friend of mine on FB just called her "Sookie Whorehouse" LMAO-- I'm thinking after this weeks episode... "Everybody wants me because I'm Sookie" episode I may pick up the series as winter reading--getting bored with the Sookie show.

I LIKED the scene with Lala and Jesus...the whole medium posession thing.

Alcide walking out of Sookie's like a spoiled bitch was totally OUT of character for him as is joining the "pack"...tired of Andy and his "V" habit.

LOVED the Tara/Sookie interaction and the fact that a simple sentence "You are LISTENING to me"--works because of how long they have known each other.

All and all ok episode.. and like you didn't see Jason/Jess comin..he's such a whore. hehehe

Obviously creepy doll explained..

3 to go..where it winds up who knows LOL
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    The season is coming to an end waaaaay too soon! **sad**

I agree with you 100%.
    The possession thing when Jesus released the ghost made me want to cry.
    I don't know what's going on with Debbie. I guess we'll see next week if she's now snuggling up to the pack master.
    Don't get what Tommy was doing. Did he have a death wish?
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Nothing for nothing..but I think it is Jesus who is going bring down Marni/Antonia... We were shown he has a lot more power then we knew .

I will say the quote of the week came from Nan to Jessica:

There have been times, I'll admit, where it's occurred to me that maybe I should put my career on hold and become a maker. But these last few hours here with you have erased those doubts forever.--

Made me miss Pam
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    I loved that line too.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

this week... HMMMM

SPOILER ALERT-----

but YAAAAYYYYYY Eric's back
    The ending was pretty cheesey...looked matrix-y lol liked Terry/Andy.. was tired of the "V"
    wondering if Nan is going to meet the True Death but right now she is the biggest advisary so... Pam was back Is she still decaying?
    So Marni is the BAD witch of the west, not Anotnia, cool twist. Jesus looked like "oh hell" lol..and where oh where did Lala, Sookie, Tara go. I told my daughter poor Jason looked like "toodles losing his marbles" in other words..I'm just HUMAN so I missed the adventure again, hehehehehe.

Still lovin me some Alcide
    Sam/ Tommy touching but bye bye. Making me wonder if now Sam is a skinwalker, but I think they stated that can only happen if you kill a family member, don't remember...

waaaaahhh only 2 to go (((((

Blog Entries
    Yep, only Tommy was a skin walker because he killed his parents.

Pam turned all sappy. It sucked. Pam is taking 7 injections a night to keep from decaying.

I liked the Terry/Andy fight. Reminds me of my boys LOL!

Th ending wasn't matrix like to me. It was more like hearse club.

well Pam was definitely BACK this week

" Do not tell me you put our entire species at risk for a gash in a sundress?"

Poor, poor, Lala he's gonna get real tired of the medium shit, real quick -hope jesus doesn't have to sacrifice himself to save Lafayette

**Does the Snoopy dance of Happiness on the buh-bye of Debbie
    Am wondering who the heck is running Merlottes these days and wondering if our newest waitress, witchy will meet a violent end next week due to the fact all new waitresses don't usually make it into the NEXT season....

Enjoyed the ep-- it went FAST which means I was entertained..

Blog Entries
    Poor Pam. Shunned by her maker. Hmmmm jealous much?

Lafayette needs to learn to keep his mouth shut! LOL

Dammmmm what a blood bath LOL--
    Last 10 minutes were awesome. The shit with Nan went down so fast took me a minute to process (i"m old like that)
    Wow- not the best season, but it sets alot up for next season...

and woohooo a merlottes NEW waitress made it through a season imagine that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Morticia View Post
    and woohooo a merlottes NEW waitress made it through a season imagine that
    There's going to be a story there with Andy.

Wow. I don't know. I didn't like it. I liked Jesus.
    All of the Terra haters are dancing in the streets now.
    Nan was a total surprise.
    Sounds like Terry is going to go all weird now.