Register

Any fans of Final Destination series?

I love those movies. What about you ?

I love them. I remember the first time that I saw the first one I had no idea what to expect. Awesome.

I have the first 2 on disc; saw #2 at the movies as well as #3. Didn't care for #3 or #4.

A fan here, I've watched it since the first one. I actually wonder why many people (including me) keep on watching it even though we all know that all main characters will die. It's not that I'd like to see people dying in movies but... the anticipation of which way or even the most innocent things could cause the death of the character.

Not exactly a fan, but yep I watched the first till the fifth. When I saw the trend during the first three movies, I honestly thought the 4th one would be on water, like a ship wreck or something because the frist was on Air, the second was a highway pile up, the third was on a roller coaster, I thought my anology made sense lol. Watching the 5th one, I am now convinced that there will be no "Final Destination 6" haha what a way to end a movie series...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Not exactly a fan, but yep I watched the first till the fifth. When I saw the trend during the first three movies, I honestly thought the 4th one would be on water, like a ship wreck or something because the frist was on Air, the second was a highway pile up, the third was on a roller coaster, I thought my anology made sense lol. Watching the 5th one, I am now convinced that there will be no "Final Destination 6" haha what a way to end a movie series...

I am not totally a fan but i like watching gross movie, LMAO! by the way RYAN. What if you are wrong? have you forgotten that we are so fond of the outer space? Who knows there will be a Final Destination set in the OUTER SPACE..HAHAHAHA! That would be Hilarious! I am sure you have seen JASON X. right?

That movie is SICK BUT IT KICKS ASS! I have watched every part of it. So what was your favorite kill and from which movie parts? Mine is the PILE-UP from PART 2 and that DEATH BY A NAIL GUN from PART 3 I think. SOOOOO SWEEETTT DEATHHHH...

Not exactly a favorite but I consider it the weirdest, was with tha last episode it was the gymnast. There were many possibilities; from electricution and stuff but she died really oh my bad.. she was shreded.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    I am not totally a fan but i like watching gross movie, LMAO! by the way RYAN. What if you are wrong? have you forgotten that we are so fond of the outer space? Who knows there will be a Final Destination set in the OUTER SPACE..HAHAHAHA! That would be Hilarious! I am sure you have seen JASON X. right?
    Oh man what's next a spaceship pile up? LMAO.... That would be very interesting plenty of different ways on how to die in the outer space right? haha

Sometimes this movie series gets me thinking.... Hmmm when will this movie finally reach its final destination? It seems to never find it. lol