Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Last horror movie

What's the last spooky movie have you seen ?

ME: Final destination

The Ghost of Hanley House.

Ghosts of Hanley House
    I just Discovered this. It is a late 1960's (I believe) low budget, amateur haunted house film. Because it is an amateur film, it does have a few technical problems. In spite of its problems I give this film my approval because it has a genuinely spooky atmosphere both visually and in regard to the synthesizer sound effects used. This film is actually pretty creepy toward the end. There are some elements of his film that are similar to elements in Evil Dead II such as: trails in the woods changing, clocks behaving oddly, creative use of smoke, a spooky cellar, and a few others. I hope some others enjoys it.

http://www.archive.org/details/GhostsOfHanleyHouse
    Last edited by realitypixel; 04-19-2011 at 06:38 AM.

some goofy ass movie on Netflix about John Wayne Gacy's house and some 'ghosthunters' that were killed and disappeared during a 'paranormal investigation'.. It was OK... Slow, but when it started to get real.. I woulda just LEFT..came back for the equiptment another day. lol
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

I love those goofy ass movies, Morticia. I am currently watching Pinocchio's Revenge courtesy of Netflix!

Blog Entries
    Just recently I watched Bram Stoker's Dracula on blu-ray. I can't say that I noticed a difference in what I was watching.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

I think that blu-ray is a bit over rated and expensive. I have blu-ray but still buy mostly DVD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet View Post
    I think that blu-ray is a bit over rated and expensive. I have blu-ray but still buy mostly DVD
    Yes, call me stupid. We don't buy many movies at all but if it's something I want, when they are available I get the blu-ray combo pack so I can watch it on the playstation or convert it to be played on my phone.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Saturday night LATE (def after midnight)CW Network "Elvira's Movie Macabre"--I was shocked to see she was back as this was dated 2010 LOLVERY bad B movie from 1963-- With a very,very young Jack Nicholson called "the Terror"
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Resident Evil 4--which was a definite SUCK fest...I didn't even stay in the room to watch the end LOL

DEVIL-- and someone needs to smack me next time I say I am going to sit through a Shamalyn movie ever again.....