Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Night of The Demons remake it was good and selling the dead on TMC

Insideous--recommend
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Morticia View Post
    some goofy ass movie on Netflix about John Wayne Gacy's house and some 'ghosthunters' that were killed and disappeared during a 'paranormal investigation'.. It was OK... Slow, but when it started to get real.. I woulda just LEFT..came back for the equiptment another day. lol
    Now that sounds like an Amityville-type of film. Especially since the Gacy house was torn down a few days after the investigation. Besides that, how was the film at the end?

best horror movie: return of the swamp thing (saw it at a park in nyc)

Eric J--so good I don't remember..honestly LOL

Let's see --Last Horror movie-- more of a Mind F&ck movie.....
    The Strangers this morning on FX
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Wasted my time with Return To Sleepaway Camp. Also Sleepy Hollow High. That one I didn't even get 20 minutes into; I guess it isn't a good sign if one scans through even the deleted scenes and trailer for the movie. It was that lame.

I tried to watch Shutter Island, but for all the marketing of it being a "scary" movie, it wasn't scary at all.

Administrator
    Yeah... Shutter Island really did not really seem like a "horror" movie.

I can't remember the last horror movie that I saw... but Insiduous is the last horror movie that I thought was really worth watching simple story, simple effects and it was simply efffective. The scene that made my heart pound was when the family was in the dining area and the man with the red face suddenly appeared behind one of the characters. I can't find other movies with this approach, simple and effective.. does anyone have any suggestions?

I got Mortuary, Let Me In and Poltergeist from the library. Ended up skipping through Poltergeist I wasn't able to focus on it.