Register

Thread: Devil

Devil

Anybody see Devil? I love it when you think you know the ending, but are wrong.

Sorry Horror Dude--it was SLOW and we guessed it LONG before it ended.
    Good premise, bad movie sigh...
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

I liked the plot, but overall, it was too slow. It was definitely a Shyamalan movie :P
    "So why care for these petty obsessions? Your designer heart still beats with common blood."

I agree it was too slow for me too.. It reminded me of another shyamalan movie "the happening"... another bad movie..

This movie made me feel weird about people I shared a ride with in elevators... (subconsciously creating life stories lol) Though I had to admit this movie is far from the earlier Shymalan impact like what the movie sixth sense had done.

Quote Originally Posted by cannibalcarrots09 View Post
    I liked the plot, but overall, it was too slow. It was definitely a Shyamalan movie :P
    Have you watched the Shyamalan movie in HBO that depicted a mystery around Shyamalan himself?.... I thought at first that it was a real documentary... most especially that even Johnny Depp was there. But then again I guess he was just trying to build a hype surrounding his movies.