Register

Thread: Dexter

Dexter

I love this series. Can't wait for the next season to start. It's always fun trying to explain the show to someone that has never seen it before.
    HalloweenDan

I have to watch that more! I only have seen it twice. LOVE IT! I should just pick up the DVD's and start from the beginning.

you definitely have to get the dvds and watch it from the beginning.......theres alot of things that make sense later on if you have watched everything.
    HalloweenDan

Administrator
    Great show!! I also need to watch more of it!

Quote Originally Posted by HalloweenDan View Post
    I love this series. Can't wait for the next season to start. It's always fun trying to explain the show to someone that has never seen it before.
    Hi New to the forum
    Dexter is an amazing show. Very,very well written & acted. I believe season 4 was my favorite. They have all been great. Even season 5 which alot of people didn't like I thought was very well justified.

Who's your favorite Character besides Dex? I like Angel.

heh and it is funny trying to explain the show to someone who hasn't seen it. You really have to watch it just to see how complex it really is.
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I LOVE THIS SHOW!

I wish that I had watched it from the start, but now I am starting watching it! Although, I am going to stop and watch from the very beginning.

Dexter is awesome We don't have Showtime, so we had to wait til the seasons came out on DVD, it's definitely worth the wait! I think my favorite seasons were 1 and 4, especially the season 4 finale!