Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

New Caverns Of Blood ideas anyone?

Well, I was thinking of posting a forum today about new ideas. Feel free to post any new
    ideas

What type of new ideas do you have in mind?

Blog Entries
    I don't know how feasible it is but can we get some smileys that are so cutesy? If not, I have my own stash that I can use.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm a nag. A blind nag.
    How about different thread icons? It's hard to tell the difference between "unread posts" and a "no unread posts".

Blog Entries
    Wow. There's a lot of spammer accounts on here.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauntiholik View Post
    Wow. There's a lot of spammer accounts on here.
    Yep. There was a window where one of those plugins were not workin so well. Luckily posting was stopped. Going to do some cleanup in the future once things get a little tighter.

Blog Entries
    Can you default the "Remember Me" checkbox to be checked? I forget to do that and it logs me out. I'm lazy too.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Blog Entries
    So..what happened to the old Caverns of Blood? Used to post there until I was lead to Halloweenforum.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    The old COB forum was moved to horror forum, then I was offered a few bucks for it that I could not refuse at the moment.

Then I realized again that the MUST be a community at COB and stay at COB.

I would not promote over at horror forum as I think it would be bad form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
    So..what happened to the old Caverns of Blood? Used to post there until I was lead to Halloweenforum.

Blog Entries
    hehehe horror forum. It-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named asked about buying horror forum recently and was told it was a lot of money. More than he could afford. Time to brush up on "HTML for Dummies".