Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Zombie Appreciation Month

Happy Zombie Appreciation Month!

Administrator
    Oh Yeah!
    Zombies Rule!

Hopefully I'll be able to post pics soon..Last halloween a friend bought baby "Jimmy" Zombie from Spirit..he is AWESOME!! She takes him everywhere lol..Anyhow, in honor of Jimmy's month we are planning on doing lunch with him ..yes, safety first we will ask for a high chair..and take pics
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

I have no problem having lunch with a zombie as long as I'm not the one on the menu...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Morticia View Post
    Hopefully I'll be able to post pics soon..Last halloween a friend bought baby "Jimmy" Zombie from Spirit..he is AWESOME!! She takes him everywhere lol..Anyhow, in honor of Jimmy's month we are planning on doing lunch with him ..yes, safety first we will ask for a high chair..and take pics
    Hehehe better than taking an American Girl Doll to the mall for lunch. It disgusts me that they have dolly highchairs in all of the restaurants there.

HAUNTI-I am totally out of the loop I have no idea what an American Girl Doll even is... Lil one is into Monster High right now Her fav being Frankie Then again nothing about us here is cute and/or normal.

Siv would we put ya on the menu? Muwhahaha

I love, love, love the looks Barb gets when she takes Jimmy to MAULmart.. like it's something 'unusual' in there..Heck he is more NORMAL then 3/4 of the people that shop there hehe
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Yeah....I really can't say much, my girls are all about thier AGD's. With a two story store at MOA I wish I had stock in the company. Those folks are making a mint

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I have to admit that I had only been "somewhat" into zombies before this year. I think this year is going to be a big zombie year for me.

Yep, our little ones are completely into Monster High.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Morticia View Post
    HAUNTI- Siv would we put ya on the menu? Muwhahaha
    Well....if you insist...

My girls loved thier Monster High dolls too, till the arms and legs started falling off. Then they kind of got pissed. I hope the newer batches are better made.

Blog Entries
    SIV is on the menu?

Zombies....I dunno. Sure I appreciate them but man are they everywhere lately.