Thread: I can't wait

I can't wait

I wish it was Halloween time

I LOVE HALLOWEEN

Me too.

Do you decorate a lot?

Administrator
    We do love Halloween. All year long.

our home haunt gets larger every year this aspires us to get more creative every year, lol..this starts November 1st
    We are in the middle of a theme right now, not so much building yet..but repairing (old tombstones) and creating more animatronics..oh and yes, my home has shades of halloween everywhere you look. My bathroom in the bedroom is totally halloween stays that way
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I know that bathrooms are sometimes "off limits" for some parties. But that is one of the best places to scare the..... out of some. hahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Morticia View Post
    our home haunt gets larger every year this aspires us to get more creative every year, lol..this starts November 1st
    We are in the middle of a theme right now, not so much building yet..but repairing (old tombstones) and creating more animatronics..oh and yes, my home has shades of halloween everywhere you look. My bathroom in the bedroom is totally halloween stays that way

I live in my haunt 411 N. Carroll St. Mount Carrol, Illinois 61053
    I used to have a talking chip hidden in my public rest room behind the toilet tank. I would wait a few seconds after they closed the door then I push the little button and from behind the bathroom door we al could hear the chip and it's small speaker laughing hysterically!
    I always imagined a man's ego was suffering at being laughed at about "Then"!
    HAHAHAHAHA!

I live in my haunt 411 N. Carroll St. Mount Carrol, Illinois 61053
    I Couldn't Wait For Halloween Either!
    That was why I opened up a haunted house that's open every night of the year!
    We have been seeing some decent business here finally, although what with the price of gasoline...????
    Everybody pretty much Has to Drive to arrive!
    Last night I saw a customer's reaction like I have NEVER seen before!
    Dealing with the public, you will never will have ever "Seen it all". He's a big, muscular guy, but a bit nervous to be here, it wasn't his idea to be here, it was his Wife's urging , yet everytime someone was asked to do or go first she would refuse and make him go first, ex cetra!
    The rental cabins they were at after my house are maybe 10 miles from me, the cabins' owner posted on facebook that they were still talking about it the next day!
    Give them something to talk about, they will be doing your advertising for free!
    I have always liked "Free"! When it comes to business expense.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I bet that you have endless stories Jim. Running a haunt like that has to be a dream. Tough, but awesome.

I love Ravens updates on facebook You always have great stories to share.
    I miss my other world residents.. it was weird when we moved couple years back, the house got so quiet..I use to take such comfort @ 3AM in the old house...

ahh Halloween, I can smell fall already.. I am much too old to be wishing away summer though..SO I'll just have to stay on course, get with the partner in crime and see what the theme is this year. Always time to get online at Spirit for the prop making impaired and get ordering
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

wooohoo 103 days, tick, tick, tick!
    I am psyched You?