Register

And so there was a "thing"

So i don't know how to describe it, in my dream i was laying in bed when i felt something move under the covers.I lifted up to find two creepy kids one male and the other female (holy shit my fish just scared me half to death). But in usion they said "join us" the covers lifted more and it revealed a white humanoid with long fingers and strings coming from them and attaching to the kids backs, it was covered in black streaks and had a horrendus smile when i saw it i woke up in a cold sweat and was screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    So i don't know how to describe it, in my dream i was laying in bed when i felt something move under the covers.I lifted up to find two creepy kids one male and the other female (holy shit my fish just scared me half to death). But in usion they said "join us" the covers lifted more and it revealed a white humanoid with long fingers and strings coming from them and attaching to the kids backs, it was covered in black streaks and had a horrendus smile when i saw it i woke up in a cold sweat and was screaming.
    Shit, a minute before I was about to go to sleep, I decided to check the Caverns forums, and read this. Guess I'll be staying up for a few more hours

Quote Originally Posted by 24gz View Post
    Shit, a minute before I was about to go to sleep, I decided to check the Caverns forums, and read this. Guess I'll be staying up for a few more hours
    your welcome