Register
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    That is awesome! See that is your calling.. Prop maker extordinaire
    Work is sloww today. I am so ready to PLAY
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    It is AWESOME that it is Friday! Tough to be in Friday mode with tons of work to do.

ahhhh weekend... I am in Halloween mode since a new haunt has come to town and we will be volunteering...bad news summer is coming to a close and that institution is back in session the 22nd. I HATE schedules, why I love my job--

Not sure what the plan is today....
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    I walked around the Scottish festival drinking scotch and melting in the heat. It was a good time.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    That sounds like fun...

HAUNT-- your plan was MUCH better then mine.. tax free weekend here. I literally shopped til I dropped..My knees are killing me..not in a way that makes me smile either LOL--Scotch & Heat sounds better

I was finding and watching online videos

Blog Entries
    that was weird.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

hmmm dude we are in haunt cahoots with has very big vision..We will help as much as we can gonna be interesting to see if he can pull it off in "DUH" county.
    other then that it's only tuesday and it's been Monday all week, Le sigh

I'm getting read to go fishing...fixing that hole in my waders and hoping for some luck to catch that first Salmon