Register
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    eating breakfast right now..and going thru a client's 3,200 emails.. still trying to figure out HOW the hell to GMAIl to import mail from godaddy... In other words SSDD LOL
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Can you just pull them from godaddy via pop3 or imap? I have gmail pull from multiple servers and let it handle my spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Morticia View Post
    eating breakfast right now..and going thru a client's 3,200 emails.. still trying to figure out HOW the hell to GMAIl to import mail from godaddy... In other words SSDD LOL

GRR what I need from the client is their ACCT log in, not just the email log in which is different... Due to the fact it is a weird domain name gmail won't recognize it godaddy=PITAss ...
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

sitting on a beautiful sunny beach in Tahiti sipping pina colada's and watching the birds fly......

Yeah ok, can we tell I am in serious need of a vacation--lol

Blog Entries
    I wanna go too!
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

It is a rainy day here today, so I ran on the treadmill and am now watching a cheesy horror flick and catching up online.

Blog Entries
    I really need to get back to working out. Once my fractured tailbone heals that is.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

(((ahhh Haunt))) that is a painful hurt.
    Yes pool season is in full swing here. I am doin my thing every day. I plan to heal this knee and umm take off some of the girth I put on the last 2 yrs...
    @FALLEN A...send us some rain girl!! LOL sooo hot here, the sky is hazy from all the dust kicked up.

I have to pick up Cannibal Carrots from her new job this eve and I also have to make munchkin a kick ass lunch as tomorrow is 'field trip' day so I want her to look at her lunch and say, "my mom ROCKS" lol--

Blog Entries
    My kids had a school field trip about a week ago. They went to Hammond's Candies. If you have food network, you've seen it on tv.
    What insane person decided "hey, lets take a bus load of 2nd graders to a candy manufacturer, take a tour and then let them loose in the store"?

At least they didn't come home with 5 lb lollipops.

HAHAHA obviously someone without kids made THAT decision ya think?

Mine is going to some Nature conservancy in 90+ degree heat. Lovely time of year for a mosquito, humidity filled trip like that..why I decided to work instead of chaperone

Everytime is I see the title of the thread I think...same thing I do every day 'pinky'..minus trying to take over the world...Grateful for a job in this economy, sure wish the PC screen would stop crossing my eyes though

So how's your day going?