Register
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Work...kids....work....kids...work..work/kids...rest...work. I think that is the day. Oh no... Summer vacation is coming for them soon. uh-oh!

Blog Entries
    [BitchAndMoan]Sitting fucking hurts[/BitchAndMoan]
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

ahhh Haunt sorry for your pain Nothin influences mood and changes people like physical pain!

Finallt friday and in our business end of the month is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I best get to work because I don't have alot of time to sit here today

What's everybody doin this weekend?
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    "sitting" in on a genealogy class
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Blog Entries
    Do you all have plans for the holiday that does not involve a BBQ or a sale?
    I'm taking one of my boy-yos to the cemetery to place American flags on the graves of those who have served.

Well since you don't want to know about bar b qs..The girls and I are going to the movies Monday...
    Today, Sunday will be spent with friends that bring a large amount of joy, laughter and positive energy into my home..chillin, grillin, swimming Only thing that has changed over the years is amount of kids (MORE), teens, and everyone stays sober these days and still has an awesome time!

So whatcha ya'll doin this weekend?
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

I live in my haunt 411 N. Carroll St. Mount Carrol, Illinois 61053
    One thing I did today, I went to SubWay to get my Wife a sandwich the door was very difficult to push open because the wind was blowing so hard!
    I finally get it open just a few inches and the wind rushed into the building, hitting the back wall very quickly. This gas station/Subway is not built in a valley nor on any mountains here in Mount Carroll, it's on a flat, open field with many more flat open fields al around it for many miles! When this building was built to be a GMC truck dealership they quit opening the garage doors facing west because of too much wind racing in and causing numerous problems there.
    When I left it was very hard to push the door open, then it slammed shut right behind me!
    I drove back into the town-proper and there was very little wind. Trees, buildings, hills and valleys make a difference.

good day!!!
    I haven't forgotten you all..work has been kikcin it this week...even for a short week, geeesh

money is money though, so it's all cool!

Hope everyone is doing SUPERB

Blog Entries
    Last day of school tomorrow for the kids. They'd better find a way to entertain themselves or this is going to be a long summer.

Today, me & some of the other old, pale, & frail retired women in the neighborhood put our bras on and went out and did a rain dance. Geeshh... It's hot & dry here.
    Pretty excitin' stuff there. LOL