Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What is everyone doing today? - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Indeed! I would have closed the window and roasted!
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Blog Entries
    Luckily..that has not happened yet this year..knock on wood!

Blog Entries
    SSDD. Didn't sleep much last night. I think I need a bigger hammer.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauntiholik View Post
    Darn. I got a new guitar shaped spatula
    Now that I would have to see.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by COB View Post
    Now that I would have to see.
    Looks like this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
    Nuff said! Soooo......How about them canucks?
    They seem badly behaved, no? Très mal comporté?
    Congrats to the Bruins.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauntiholik View Post
    They seem badly behaved, no? Très mal comporté?
    Congrats to the Bruins.
    True...but Canada takes its' hockey seriously.

So...I have the house to myself this weekend as the girls went with their mom for the weekend to Grand Lake and I will spend most my time today weeding the garden and other garden type activities!

Blog Entries
    Oooh, I bet they are cold. The Estes Park area was getting some snow this morning.

The boys want to go to the pool today but we're supposed to get thunderstorms this afternoon and it's overcast now. Maybe I can push them to go swimming tomorrow.
    I have a celtic tombstone to carve out of foam but the thought of sitting that long while carving the knot design doesn't sound like fun.

Hey Morticia - y'all made the national news this morning with the fight that broke out at the line for trial tickets. Sounds like a zoo.

Hehehe HAunti--getting bigger then the theme parks... but then again cheaper, Disney's new prices are 85.00 A DAY...
    The trial is interesting..Defense is presenting now. I am waiting for Jose Biaz to just throw his papers in the air, say she is GUILTY, Fry the Bitch ... I mean really it is BAD when the judge is questioning the witness on the stand to WHAT makes him an expert

I am waiting on a SKYPE call from co-worker.. this chick irritates me. No respect. Isn't the first time I have sat here and waited for her..She has exactly 14minutes or my weekend starts

POOLS-- yep right where my youngest is NOW. I truly believe if there is a hell and I am going, it's name is Florida in the Summer.

HOCKEY-- Sorry man the behavior of the Vancouver team was disgusting. You lose, you lose..they have really acted awful during the whole Cup Championship and you know THAT is BAD. I mean it is Hockey after ALL.

WEEKEND-- no plans, not yet anyway. Still catching up on Rescue Me on Netflix as last season for the show airs in July.

METROCON in TAmpa..I don't do conventions due to the PRICE of them..Rather spend my $$ on my halloween stuff

other then that..What ya'll up to?
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    Trying to do laundry. It's 73 out. Too cold for the pool right? Right? hehehe
    My boys are watching home haunt videos from another forum. Sniff, sniff....brings a tear to my eye seeing them enjoying the hard work of fellow haunters.