Register
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Blog Entries
    The first party was good (I think). I didn't stay. The parents were told to leave the kids so I went of a motorcycle ride instead. The next party is on Saturday. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and all of this snow will be gone by then.

Happy birthdays to the Addams family

I still have so much to do before Halloween.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

HAUNT--
    I look at all the snow pics and hear stories on hard freezes and think if ONLY lol- 5:30am here...70 degrees ick, so unfall like!
    I betcha you all will be ready! you are every year

I may be on Trick or Treat duty, don't know yet we will see.
    Right now though, I need more coffee Lots of it
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    I'm outside with the smell of melted plastic and spray paint. It's 34 degrees. Why is everything soooooo green?? LOL. I need some fresh air.

The next party is tomorrow and I still have to buy beverages.

Is trick or treat duty going out with the kids or handing out candy at the door?
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Hope everyone had a great time at their B-day & H'ween parties.

And I hope you all have a Happy, Safe, & Successful Halloween.

Blog Entries
    I am going Christmas Shopping...only 54 more days left!! Bwahahahahahaha!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Everybody have a great holiday!

Well, today was pretty normal. I went to work from 1-730, then I came home & made dinner. We ate as a family, and now the kids are watching some TV & I am having some "me" time to get online & do as I please.