Register
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    ok so inquiry minds wanna know..Did you catch anything?

Dam, dam, dam last day before school starts here. too bad the weather doesn't change when it does! Def ready for hoodie weather!

ahhh the Haunt "Warehouse Incident" fell through. I guess the backers got cold feet of their Party Source store is sooo damn OVER PRICED they don't have the $$ to back it... Regardless, we will do what we do best.. make little kids scream and their parents run down the driveway as well

Don't really know what I'm gonna do this Sunday...you all?
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

any football on today? I need some football to watch.

Wow it has been a weeeeeeekkkk in two days! Anyone in the West and East that has been shakin I hope ya'll are ok
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    shake*rattle*'n roll
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Workin on fixing and upgrading this and other sites.... and promos and stuff. Smilies are on the near future to-do list.

hah Your time of year is coming quickly upon us..soon you won't have time to even breathe I remember it well.
    I wish more would post here but I do like it's drama free atmosphere.... with growth comes change and sometimes not for the better.

Day # 4 of school..the youngest is home sick, yes already.
    and work rolls on.. glad to work from home as the oldest has takena FULL college schedule...I never see my car lol.

so what's everyone doin today?

Blog Entries
    going to work as usual.
    Might be painting some tombstones tonight if I have energy left after the heat of the day.
    Need to print off some business cards. Probably won't get to that.
    Laundry.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Working on tomb stones as well ....No $$ til next week then I may go HAlloween shopping woohooo

Blog Entries
    Spirit opens on Monday. Halloween City opens on Tuesday. One Walgreens has halloween stuff out.

Proscrastinating--don't feel like working period today. So far I have logged 1 hour 10 minutes hehehehe