Register
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I need some rest.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

what props you all working on?
    I put my halloween curtains up in the kitchen living room..I think I'm subliminely trying to get the weather to change.

Haunt--did ya get some rest???
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    no I didn't too much going on and not enough time to do it all. Yesterday I was in four different 9/11 ceremonies at the local schools.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Wow! Well hopefully soon you can rest.
    Life has been coming at us pretty fast here as well. I stay focused on October to keep from leaping off the ledge
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Well this weekend--due to the economy SUCKING..we have been working on repairing, repainting getting props ready..I have put some stuff up in the house and started work on this HUGE gingerbread house again.. Yes, this time I bought something to STORE the finished product in, LOL--

No Autumn like temps here..but windy.

Stopped by some old stomping grounds as well.. funny not ONE familiar screen name....

Haveing a hard time keeping work motovation going. Burnt out but I have to remember it's a job when so many have none.
    Hope you all had a great weekend. Anyone put up decor yet?

HAUNT--loved the hearse pic!!!

Blog Entries
    No decor outside yet. The leaves a just starting to turn here.

Yesterday we took the boys fishing with the scouts. They got bored pretty fast. I spent most of the time telling them to "be quiet", "quit running around", "stop throwing rocks", "next time I'm bringing duct tape", etc.

Duct tape...hmmmmm well as we know here...duct taping and murdering your child is not a crime so you should be fine!

Nothing much this week..repairing, repainting and getting ready to decor the outside. Phantom Manor is actually coming along nicely. If I don't stop sweating soon I may go postal. I despise this state, lol
    Now coffee, intrevenously would be good.

Blog Entries
    39 days and a few hours left. Will you be ready?
    I might. It will be close.

we started yesterday putting up outside This year is all about creativity thanks to the no dollar train lol--Plus our "partner" baled on us...No big deal for The Addams though ..and it is now 37 days and counting muwhahahahaha

Blog Entries
    #1 boy doing impression of the Bellagio fountains. I'm going to get it. I just will.