Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What is everyone doing today? - Page 15
Register
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    you will! You are the Haunt Mistress, and an inspiration

Nada here SSDD..I actually thought we had a NEW member post
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    @Bon666 - Awesome eh? I think not.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Blog Entries
    My brain is working on next year's theme already. You should feel right at home Just_Morticia.

I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

absolutely Beautiful Dear looks alot like my budoir
    I will say Gomez is doin a hell of a job on the front yard, considering what we have to work with and half of what we had last year.. It's looking awesome! I need to slow down and do the inside now-- finish phantom manor, Learn the rest of my ghost stories so Clare Beauclair is ready to take victims on the ghostwalk tour--busy little beastie I am. I LOVE fall...I just wish I still had the energy of my 20yr old self
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

hey ladies. Who is set up?
    I got most up last week, but then I got a serious case of the lazy-assness and haven't finished. I think I got bored with it because it looks pretty much like last year's display. I guess I should do something about that. It's kinda late for that now, tho. lol
    Hope y'all post pics soon.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I hope that the world cooperates so that there can be a lot of set-up this weekend.

The bad thing is that this week has really bad weather. Poo

We are set up We have had awesome weather last few days Of course this is an ongoing process and we will still be adjusting things even on Halloween lol--we changed alot of stuff around as well this year. Thanks to Spirit Halloween
    ...Will be working a Haunt Oct 28-29th that goes with my night time gig tour guide for the ghost walk here (which is year round, whoot) So...time goes so fast, too fast

JM- I want pics!

COB- I'll see what I can do about sending you good weather. I got connections, ya know. lol

Today, I'm going to try and creep out a flying ghost I bought at BigLots. It's the one that flies on a 25' cable. It's actually pretty hilarious looking. But, I found a more ghostly looking mask at Walmart... doesn't look too bad and had never seen it before. But I'm going to put the better mask on the hilarious ghost and see if I can get it to fly. Hoping it's not too much weight on the cable.
    Then I get to go to Lowe's (yay!) and buy some straw for my scarecrow scene. Later, I'm going to work on making my porch light look more haunted. I bought a clear bulb, hung it from an extension cord, & attached it to a flasher. Now, I need to make it hang down a little more and sway some... like it's haunted. Shouldn't be too hard to do... in other words, it'll probably take me a freakin' week to complete. LOL

Last night I put my skellie campfire scene up. pretty boring.

This weekend I'm going to play with all my Spirit props and make sure everything is ready to go for 10/31.

Want to see pics soon y'all!!

Blog Entries
    Been busy with sick/injured kids and making props. I don't set up until Halloween.

Hauntiholik- Hope the injured/ sick kids are feeling better/ mending well.

JM- did you say you were a tour guide for a ghost walk?? That sounds pretty cool.

A handful of my neighbors have put out H'ween decor. yay! It's the tame kinda decor, but I ain't complainin'. It's great to see others put something out.

Plus, a haunted attraction opened about a mile down the road. double yay! And it actually has it's own web site (even tho it's down at the moment), but that makes it a real haunted attraction in my eyes. LOL It's part haunted house/ haunted trail where you get chased by zombies thru the woods. Being chased thru the woods would scare the shit outta me. The other part is a Zombie Shoot; where you chase & shoot zombies running thru the woods. Not sure if they use a paintball gun or laser tag thing. But, if I find time to go, being the chaser is more appealing than being the chasee. lol

Hope y'all have a great weekend & everyone is feeling better real soon.