Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What is everyone doing today? - Page 16
Register
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    JM- did you say you were a tour guide for a ghost walk?? That sounds pretty cool.
    Yes maam hopefully starting next weekend for sure cool thing is it is a YEAR round gig..Totally Psyched!

HAUNT- Hope all went well at the homestead...You need to quit letting the kids play with the Scythe

As far as setting up.. heh we start on the equinox--unfortunately, winds have been super whipping..graveyard needs some stone repairing.. The carport is looking pretty kick ass though

The rain has been an all day affair dismal, and grey..LIKE IT So i baked Snickerdoodles and ran some errands. We are off to the Ghostwalk shortly in the rain... to show support to new tour guides. I'd be working tonight as well If I had my damn costume, grrrrrrr
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

CREEPY-- don't know where you are but I know of a KICK A## Haunt in Michigan..called Darksyde Acres, they have Zombie Paintball as well
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    Kids are better! Too bad they got better just in time for fall break

First it was too hot to work on props. Now this

^^^ a picture of my back yard this past weekend.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Hauntiholik.. okay, don't beat me up.. But, I laughed when I saw that snow in your yard. LMAO!... sorry, can't help myself. : )
    But, it is a beautiful scene. : )
    And glad to hear the kids are better.

JM- getting excited about this weekend? What does your costume look like? Got pics?

Well, I've got nothing new done. Just been running my mouth talking about doing stuff. But we're having perfect Fall weather; 61 degrees, breezy, misting rain. Last night I cooked up a big, ole' turkey feast and pretended it was T' giving. lol I really could eat turkey every day for every meal.

I hope y'all are getting more accomplished than I am.

sidenote: what's with this smiley limit? Y'all know I am a smiley freak damn it!! LOL

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Wow! It was in the high 80's here. It is weird to think that it is snow time already.

Oops. I guess I kinda forgot that this was resurrected. Sorry. :P

Blog Entries
    Today has been productive.
    Got a suit jacket dyed brown. This is for a costume party tomorrow where a child will be going as Dr. Who (11th Doctor).
    Got both stone wall panels etched (feeling kinda sick from the acetone). Ready for first coat of black paint.
    Another coat of paint on the gothic door.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

We are ready Around here it is birthday time... 3 days, 3 years apart! one turned 18 today, the other 21 this saturday! We have had scores of people stop by and read the yard... have had people tell us we have outdone ourselves this year... WAIT--

Creepy-- dear it is crunch time!!!!
    Haunt- I am glad the kids are better and how was the party?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Cool. One of our kids turned 6 today.

CRAZY WEEK!

Yes COB It is an INSANE week.. I'm having trouble keeping my 'temper' in check this year... I am starting to wo nder if it's an age thing, LOL... or maybe too many slasher movies that I just want to hack stoopid people