Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Walking Dead

Anyone else love that show? I can't wait for it to come back in October! I think the best part of it would be just how realistic the writers make the episodes - it's scarier to know something like that could actually happen

The walking Dead showed us that the Zombie thing isn't all fun and games.. tis quite scary and I like it! You can never learn too much..before the Zombie's take over.
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

The Walking Dead season 2 is turning out to be just as bad ass as season 1..who's watching? There is a reason this show is kicking ass and taking names in the awards department
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

I love that too, Waiting !!

Can't wait anymore, i think the next season will be more like a ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME STYLE, i mean more slashing and bashing..They are running out of ammo. Left4Dead style so to say.

I love The Walking Dead series! I can not wait until the next season comes out. The Walking Dead is one of those series, that seems to get better with time instead of sizzling out after the first season. Also, the video game is pretty awesome as well.

I haven't played the game, is it really good? Wow! Imma check it out then.

It's a lovely show. I just recently heard about the games...I hear there are 2 versions. No idea if it is true or even for what gaming system they work with. Anyone know?

I just saw a trailer to the game its sweeeettt. I love Daryl, and he stars this badass game.

I wonder if there will be another Left4Dead game, because with The Walking Dead coming out, there's a reason they should be worried. They should be.