Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Tympanic ticklings: What are you listening to?

You've seen it before. You know what to do. What ear worm is burrowing itself into your pretty little head? What are you listening to?
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Blog Entries
    What the fuck is wrong with you? ~ CombiChrist
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    BYOB - System of the down

Lately I've come across some old Evanescence music that I can't stop putting on repeat. "Hello", "Solitude", And "Listen to the Rain" just to name some.

Also, new Apocalyptica music I picked up a couple weeks ago, like, "Not Strong Enough" and "Broken Pieces"
    "So why care for these petty obsessions? Your designer heart still beats with common blood."

Blog Entries
    Glitter in the air ~ P!nk

Blog Entries
    Beltane Fire Dance-Loreena McKinnett

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    On an old The Black Eyed Peas phase right now. Pump It!
    I am listening hoping to find something that could be Halloween related by them.

Blog Entries

Emily Autumn is awesome!

I guess Listening to my son be his usual self absorbed self of a teen ager doesn't count, does it?
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries