Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Hearsecon 2011 - June 25, CO

I'm sure you think "What the hell does this have to do with horror or halloween?"

This year, Hearsecon 2011 will be hosted by 13th Floor Haunted House on Saturday June 25th in Denver Colorado.

Sorry, the site requires flash.
    http://www.13thfloorhauntedhouse.com/

If you can't make it out to see the freaks, I'll post pictures (legal ones) after the event.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I have heard of Hearsecon before. Nice video.
    Looks like our types of peeps!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by COB View Post
    I have heard of Hearsecon before. Nice video.
    Looks like our types of peeps!
    Yeah, Zach makes a video every year to promote the event.
    Hearsecon 2010

Hearsecon 2009
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Lil Freak View Post
    sigh.......
    Hon, I know you can't get Alice here. No worries.

Blog Entries
    Where is it gonna be, Haunt?

Blog Entries
    What part of it?
    The decay 'n shine is going to be in the parking lot of The 13th Floor haunted house. http://www.13thfloorhauntedhouse.com/

Blog Entries
    Just curious if it was gonna be close enough to come out and see them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
    Just curious if it was gonna be close enough to come out and see them.
    4120 Brighton Blvd. Bldg. C in Denver

this is sooooooo cool! It is definitely dsomething I want on my 'bucketlist' how fun it would be to hang at something like this I am not much of a 'convention' kinda person but Hearsecon I def could get into
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.