Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

Blog Entries

Supernatural

Used to watch it until they moved it to Fridays...now I have no idea as to what has happened this season!

Blog Entries
    Never watched it.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

I've watched this show since episode 1 and I LOVE it. But Greenman, you haven't missed much since they've moved it to Friday. Personally, I did not like season 5 (or is 6 now?) premiere, and the episodes just seemed to be fillers instead of actual episodes. Then the CW decided not to tell us that finale night they were going to be showing 2 episodes, so I missed the episode before the finale (not that I missed much).

I love the Winchesters, but I'm beginning to wonder if they should've just let it end when it was suppose to end. That was a beautiful finale!
    "So why care for these petty obsessions? Your designer heart still beats with common blood."

ahh The BEST thing these days about Supernatural is the Winchesters. Not much else I do know alot of people that were happy with this past season..You & I not so much Bad when I can watch the show and fall asleep in the middle of an episode. Never happened in seasons 1 thru 5 lol

Since Kripke only wrote it to go a certain amount of time... well.. I guess after comic con we will pull up the panel interveiw and see what they all have to say.
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Comes back Friday @9pm on the CW-- But we have been discussing watching it later due to the fact last season was pretty much a suck fest and the Ghost Adventures Crew (who we like, lol) airs on Travel Channel same day and time.
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

I've watched it since season 1, though I have to admit it is because of Dean Winchester why I really never let go of this series. I must agree with cannibalcarrots09 that the story did not progress much because of filler episodes though I enjoyed every filler as well.

Hi there, i watched Supernaturals until the season when Michael and Sam was thrown into the abyss. After that i stopped watching, i find supernaturals to be too dragging, its losing its juices through its story line. Not interesting anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post
    Hi there, i watched Supernaturals until the season when Michael and Sam was thrown into the abyss. After that i stopped watching, i find supernaturals to be too dragging, its losing its juices through its story line. Not interesting anymore.
    I agree with you, If not for Dean Winchester I would not have watched the other episodes... I hate their brotherly drama, it was kinda very Season1 episode1(ish) lol.

I have never watched that show, But is there any supernatural discussion in it or what ?
    Is that a Show , A movie ?

I liked the first 2 or 3 seasons, haven't been bothered to watch the rest because it drags on for so long. And apart from the first season, I found the most interesting things to be Dean and the Impala.