Register

Science, macabre and not just for nerds :)

Okay, okay... I dunno about you guys on the Left Coast but ms casey anthony has dominated our news here on the right a couple of years. Now that the capital murder trial is underway and being quite close to Orlando I have been watching this...

One thing I learned (and yeah it's kinda on topic) Forensics is definitely COOL. It has amazed me what the experts in this field have found out..The evidence gets more damming every day-- The Dude from the body farm in Tennessee was wicked interesting, guy has like 10 PHDs

People move away from my kid when she tells them WHAT she is majoring in (Coroners asst) but this trial has shown me science is no way just for nerds, lol. Hopefully it can convict her--I still think prosecution shouldn't have entered Murder 1 not sure if they'll get it beyond the 'shadow of a doubt' theory...

On a side note... She (can you say sociopath???) may as well sit in court and make her own Noose her defense attorney is an idiot, LOL...
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    Hmm none of that stuff out here (left of center). Sounds very cool though.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Really? LOL--we have been inudated with her since before they found the baby's body. The trial is actually pretty cool..Yesterday the photos taken by the Coroners office of the finding of her 2 1/2yr old daughters remains were introed into evidence. Unfortunately, it was Dr G's (Yes same dr on Discovery Health) Asst that went to the scene or she would have been on the stand..She was working on another case at the time.

This 22yr old PARTY mommie is wayyyy guilty. Problem is they have not introduced anything that clearly shows she is the one that murdered her baby The evidence is overwelming and that child didn't deserve what she got, but a difinitive WHO has not been connected in any way....So looks like so far Capital Punishment is out, but she will be doing Jail time regardless. Only in my humblest of Opinions... CNN usually reports on it every night..and big mouth OVER DRAMA LLAMA Nancy Grace is all over this trial..she is even in Orlando, LMAO
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauntiholik View Post
    Hmm none of that stuff out here (left of center). Sounds very cool though.
    Knock on wood!

Actually Greenman--been really interesting. Kids disappear every day this one got caught. The one I really feel for is the city Meter reader, who stopped to take a piss out in the woods and found the baby's body-- he kicked a bag & a skull rolled out..His whole life changed in an instant. (Bet he wishes he NEVER had that big gulp that morning) and the defense even tried to say, he was the one that dumped the baby's body (Forensics PROVED different)

Dr. G's testimony wound up HELPING the prosecution when she was cross examined by the Defense. That Lady is a class act & Definitely KNOWS her field..Been really interesting...I dunno maybe it's because I come from a family of Law Enforcement. My pop WAS CSI long before there was a term for it. Detective in Charge of Homocide--26yrs so....