Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Early Halloween Scores!
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Early Halloween Scores!

So far, I have found at Goodwill, skull lights and a halloween candle lantern!

hehe we were in Dollar tree on the beach and they had Fall Stuff out..This made me
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

SOOOOOOO excited!! In my travels I have come across Halloween out at Big Lots... then today we got an invite to work a haunt "Warehouse Incident"..Well, we went to the local "Party Source" store for a 50th bday coming up..I walk through the double doors face to face with a coffin & LOTS of props... ISn't it amazing how the stress of the day melts away just from seeing Halloween Props out... I found my new favorite local store... Spirit will always be my ONLINE venue though--We don't have one close up here
    - And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Does Michael's have anything good this year?

I gotta get my butt out and look to see the early finds.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by COB View Post
    Does Michael's have anything good this year?

I gotta get my butt out and look to see the early finds.
    My Michael's had very little out. I liked the look of the Vincent Price bust but the mouth movements didn't match the audio. The mini butler was cute but I have the full sized version already. The rest was the same. Hopefully your Michael's will be better.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

I am looking for a straight jacket. Bodybagging sent me a link--expensive but well made and worth the $$ thought i'd give you all a heads up
    http://www.voncharon.com/

Blog Entries
    Looks like we keep scoring SPAM for halloween.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

yep yep hittin pretty hard here...

Big Lots here didn't have much but Michael's has a pretty good selection. Not much in the crafting department, however. Hoping they get more stuff soon. Like I need more H'ween crafts...have at least 2 totes in my basement waiting for me to paint and create!

This thing works AWESOME for the $$.. love it..Biglots Score

LAdyfrog, I am prop making impaired..every thing I try to do looks like a kindergartner. LAst year I worked soo hard on a cookie Mansion called Phantom manor..I have the link It is sooo cool... and living where we do, Freaking Ants got it