Register
    Blog Entries

Halloween Related Shows for October 2011

If you know of any Halloween Related shows coming up in October, POST 'EM HERE!
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort

Blog Entries
    This Sunday, the Travel Channel has an interesting line up. I'm planning on making a big bowl of popcorn and vegging in front of the screen.

Travel Channel celebrates “Weekends to Die For” throughout October beginning with the new original mini-series, “Making Monsters” premiering on Sunday, October 2 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT. This four-part one-hour series introduces viewers to the innovators and masterminds of the monster and creature animatronics industry. The October weekends of chills is augmented with all new episodes on Fridays of “Ghost Adventures” at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT and new original detective vs. psychic series “The Dead Files” at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT. The month culminates with a special Halloween-themed “Weekends to Die For” block of programming featuring “Bizarre Foods Halloween Special” and “Halloween Crazy.”
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember I can rip your throat out if I need to. And also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago. ~ Pamela Swynford De Beaufort